- MARI conducts action research, thematic studies and pilot activities to get deeper insights on issues and find solutions to problems concerning people.
- The knowledge thus generated is used for producing training and communication material.
- Project reports and case studies are also developed for disseminating knowledge gained during implementing its various activities.
- MARI seeks to provide user-friendly pragmatic information to different stakeholders using various formats and means of distribution.
- The materials produced by MARI are technical manuals, posters for display in community/villages, pamphlets for distribution to various stakeholders and research publications.
Earth is so kind, tickle her with a hoe
and she laughs with a harvest.